We are safely reopening our Hotel on Thursday, June 25 and we can’t wait to see you! We will be following all CDC and American Hospitality Lodging Association Stay Safe Guidelines. Please see below for a summary of our procedures to ensure your safety.
- All staff will be wearing face masks
- All guests are required to wear face masks in common spaces
- Protective barrier at the front desk between our employees and the guests at check-in
- Electrostatic foggers being used to thoroughly clean every inch of each room
- High touch point areas cleaned every hour and clearly marked and labeled with a sticker
- Fitness Center available to use upon request and thoroughly cleaned between guests
- Takeaway breakfast encouraged although tables are set up 6′ apart should guests wish to dine in the Bombay Room
- Offering only single serve and individually packaged items for breakfast
- Key cards sanitized after each guest
- Stayovers only receive housekeeping service upon request
- Employees with a temperature or who are feeling sick are not permitted to come to work
- Employees must wear gloves when cleaning rooms and are frequently washing their hands
We look forward to hosting you during your visit to Philadelphia!